Monday, April 21, 2008

Severe Wx Blog

Hi everyone,

I'm a friend and classmate of Mark Ellinwood's, and I'm also an Atmospheric Sciences B.S. student at the University at Albany. I'm from Staten Island, and am the NYC component to our NYS Severe Weather Blog. Most of my blogging will chronicle events that take place in the NYC area, but I will also add in whatever I can from Albany.

Weather is pretty much my life, and has been for as long as I can remember. Severe weather is my favorite. Last summer Mark, myself, and other classmates spent a good part of the summer forecasting and "chasing" severe weather in the Capital Region. In time i will provide links to photos I took of the storms we got in Albany (mostly wicked cloud pictures), as well as other types of weather and various atmospheric phenomena.

More updates will follow very soon.

No comments: