Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Storm Reports From This Weekend

A hail report squeaked its way into NY Friday ahead of the main day of storms, as a couple of isolated cells that night showed severe potential, with the one producing:

05/08/09:


Saturday was the big day across NY and the Northeast. The Capital District saw some thunderstorms, but I wasn't able to get any good pictures, save a video or two of some interesting cloud structures. MA and NH each saw weak tornadoes as the storm pushed east, which makes me extremely jealous:

05/09/09:


There is a new threat lining up for NY and the Northeast this upcoming Saturday. Unfortunately, this is my graduation weekend, and I will be occupied with other things for most of the day Saturday. Hopefully I get to see something interesting.

No comments: